congress venue is located 110 km in the North of Barcelona, in the
Costa Brava, between Platja d’Aro, Calonge and Palamos. The hotel is
built on the coast, in the middle of an 8 km coast of rocks, pine trees
and small beaches, with a fantastic «camino de Ronda», a path running
along the side of the sea.
There is a 1 1/4 hour trip by motorway between Barcelona and the congress venue.
The REGISTRATION and ACCOMODATION FEES include:
- the scientific sessions
- morning and afternoon coffee-breaks
- full pension (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the chosen hotel on Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday morning
- 2 travels of a bus shuttle between Barcelona or Girona Airport and the
Hotel, on Thursday and on Sunday morning (the timetable will be sent to
the registered participants).
- A CD-Rom which includes the lectures, interactive sessions, abstracts and oral presentations or poster contents.
the hotel will be closed for our meeting, everyone interested in
Paediatric Nuclear Medicine will have the possibility to live together
for 3 days in a pleasant atmosphere and a wonderful environment.
meeting room has a limited capacity, for 175 people, which is
convenient for lots of active participation. Close to the congress
venue, there is a ***Hotel in a walking distance.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED TO A STRICT
CHRONOLOGICAL ARRIVAL OF THE REGISTRATION FEES.
The programme includes 5 half-a-day sessions (with controversy, invited
and interactive sessions as well as oral and poster presentations) on
the following topics:
- FDG-PET in systemic infection.
- Benign bone diseases, bone scan and 18F NaF PET.
- Congenital hydronephrosis.
- APN management.
- Read with the experts sessions.
- Neuroblastoma: focus on quantification.
- Hodgkin Lymphoma: PET-CT for treatment tayloring and radiotherapy planning.
- Brain tumours.
- Ewing sarcoma: FDG-PET or bone scan?
- PET-MR: added value.
The invited lectures and the interactive sessions will be given by nuclear medicine experts in collaboration with clinicians.
ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PRESENTED AS ELECTRONIC POSTERS AND DISPLAYED THROUGHOUT THE MEETING.
Daily, poster discussion will take place before lunch and during the
coffee-break. Some posters, selected by the scientific committee
(topic, clinical interest) will also be presented during the oral
The organization will award prizes, including free registration and books, in order to encourage the scientific presentations:
· poster with highest clinical relevance / Scientific Committee Award
· most interesting poster / popular election
· poster with most beautiful images / popular election
· funny poster / popular election
Bus from Barcelona /Girona Airports
Registration at the Congress Venue
Lunch Scientific sessions
Excursion Dinner with Music
Lunch Scientific sessions
Farewell Dinner - Delivery of Prizes
Bus to Barcelona / Girona Airports (morning)