congress venue is located 110 km in the North of
Barcelona, in the Costa
Brava, between Platja d’Aro, Calonge and Palamos. The hotel is built on
coast, in the middle of an 8 km
coast of rocks, pine trees and small beaches,
with a fantastic «camino de Ronda», a path running along the side of
There is a 1 1/4 hour trip by motorway between Barcelona and the
REGISTRATION and ACCOMODATION FEES include:
• the scientific sessions
• morning and afternoon coffee-breaks
• full pension (breakfast, lunch and dinner) in the chosen
hotel on Monday,
Wednesday and Thursday morning
• 2 travels of a bus shuttle between Barcelona or Girona
and the Hotel,
on Monday and on Thursday
morning (the timetable will be sent to
the registered participants).
• A CD-Rom which includes the lectures, interactive
and oral presentations or
As the hotel will be closed for our meeting, everyone interested in
Paediatric Nuclear Medicine will have the possibility to live together
for 3 days in a pleasant atmosphere and a wonderful environment.
The meeting room has a limited capacity, for 175 people, which is
convenient for lots of active participation.
Close to the congress venue, there is a ***hotel, Aparthotel Comtat
Sant Jordi just 5 minutes walking distance.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS IS LIMITED TO A STRICT
CHRONOLOGICAL ARRIVAL OF THE REGISTRATION FEES.
programme includes 5 half-a-day sessions (with
and interactive sessions as well as oral and poster presentations) on
the following topics:
- Radionuclide gastrointstinal studies inc hildren
- Lung paediatric diseases: CT, ventilation and perfusion scintigraphy
- Presentation of the new EANM guideline for dynamic scintigraphy
- Imaging in Nephrourology
- Dose reduction in SPECT-CT and PET-CT
- Neuroblastoma: SIOPEN and INRG
- PET in Neuroblastoma
- PET-CT and radiotherapy planning
- Non-FDG PET tracers
- MIBG therapy in neuroblastoma
The invited lectures and the interactive sessions will be given by nuclear
medicine experts in collaboration with clinicians.
ALL THE ACCEPTED PAPERS WILL BE PRESENTED AS POSTERS AND
EXPOSED THROUGHOUT THE MEETING.
Daily, poster discussion will take place before lunch and during the coffee-break.
posters, selected by the scientific committee (topic, clinical
interest) will also be presented during the oral presentation sessions.
The organization will award prizes, including free registration and
order to encourage the scientific presentations:
· poster with highest clinical relevance /
Scientific Committee Award
· most interesting poster / popular election
· poster with most beautiful images / popular election
· funny poster / popular election
Bus from Barcelona and Girona Airports
Registration at the Congress Venue:
Dinner with Music
Farewell Dinner with closing remarks and delivery of Prizes
Bus to Barcelona and Girona Airports (morning)